How many days until . . . ?
There have been several occasions when I have pulled out a calendar, and counted the number of days until a certain date. I hate doing this; it is time consuming and tedious--even if you short-cut the process by adding the days of a month that is completely included.
Today, I needed to figure out how many days occurred between two dates. I knew there had to be a solution online, but little did I know that timeanddate.com would be my answer. The "duration" aspect of the timeanddate.com allows you to simply plug-in the two dates and it will instantly let you know how many days lapsed between the two. Plus, it gives you the option of including the actual day or not.
There are several other benefits to timeanddate.com that I suggest you check out. Countdowns, time zones, calendars from any year, what the date will be when you are 10,000 days old, and many more. You can be sure I will bookmark this website.

No comments:
Post a Comment