PLEASE VISIT jbradhickman.com FOR THE NEWLY REDESIGNED SITE

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Starbucks on every corner...literally


I read an article in The Wall Street Journal today that reported Starbucks Corp. plans to open 10,000 stores in the next four years almost doubling its already 13,000 stores. This baffles me. I cannot imagine seeing any more signs for Starbucks than I already do, but they have a ways to go to catch up to McDonald's (30,000 stores throughout the world; Wal-Mart only has 6,700) so I guess it is possible.





powered by performancing firefox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree that Starbucks is expanding and may be on every corner. We have lived in Hong Kong now for over six weeks and I have all 48 stores memorized. JK! I think Starbucks also said they wanted to change the name from coffee to Starbucks. Along the lines, "Would you like a cup of Starbucks (in place of coffee)?