Best of the Web Today from the Wall Street Journal Editorial Page
As if the internet really needs another blog, I am here. Time can forever slip away as one attempts to navigate the endless information contained in the .coms, .nets, and .orgs. I don't really expect to add anything new, I more or less expect to just have some fun.
I am aware of the benefits of subscribing to favorite blog after favorite blog, but thus far have only allowed one to infiltrate my inbox on a daily basis. The Best of the Web Today from the Wall Street Journal's Editorial Page, keeps me abreast of pertinent news in a humorous, witty way. It is more commentary than news, but if I only have time to stay in tune with the news of the world during the day, then this is my source.
I am aware of the benefits of subscribing to favorite blog after favorite blog, but thus far have only allowed one to infiltrate my inbox on a daily basis. The Best of the Web Today from the Wall Street Journal's Editorial Page, keeps me abreast of pertinent news in a humorous, witty way. It is more commentary than news, but if I only have time to stay in tune with the news of the world during the day, then this is my source.
powered by performancing firefox

1 comment:
Great blog spot Brad. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Post a Comment