Super Tuesday & Huckabee!
It frustrates me to no end that various pundits say, "A vote for Huckabee is a vote for McCain." Romney and his supporters are calling Huckabee a spolier, claiming that he is stealing votes away from Romney.
Has it occurred to anyone that a vote for Romney might be a vote for McCain? Is it possible that Romney might be stealing votes away from Huckabee?
As I was complaining about the bad rap Huckabee is receiving from Romney, Rush Limbaugh, and Sean Hannity, I heard someone on CBS state that everything Romney is complaining about might be the reverse. In other words, that Romney might be hurting Huckabee's run.
Listening to Hannity and Limbaugh on a daily basis, I understand why they do not like Huckabee. But I think that those matters are fairly insignificant, and Huckabee far surpasses Romney as someone I would trust in the White House.
Super Tuesday has fully lived up to its name and who knows what is going to happen before the night is over. One thing seems fairly certain, we will not have a clear winner by the end of the night.
-----------------
realclearpolitics.com has one of the better displays of election coverage. Concise and clear.

No comments:
Post a Comment