What Do You Want To Learn?
Have you ever noticed the lectures from famous college professors you can buy at Barnes & Noble? I have often thought I would enjoy listening to those lectures and learn a little bit more about a certain subject. Sometimes, I think it would be good to learn what I was supposed to learn in high school and college when I was not paying attention--you know, things like physics or world religions.
Instead of paying for the lectures at B&N, you should check out the Online Education Database. This website provides hundreds of resources for you to learn something you have always wanted to know, but do not know how to do it. For example, there was a link to a lecture for learning Mandarin Chinese and "dirts of the earth."
Plus, this stuff is not by any normal person. There are links to Yale, MIT, Harvard, Virginia, Berkeley, and other highly esteemed institutions.
Many of them come in the form of podcasts or videos, making it easier for you to learn.
Here is the list of free ones...236 of them.

No comments:
Post a Comment