Mike Huckabee for President 2008
The last thing I intend for my blog to become is a place of political discussion. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but there are plenty of blogs out there devoted to that content. However, a few things have occurred in the last few days that have prompted this post.
I have spoken with several people about who they would vote for in the Republican primary and several said they liked Mike Huckabee quite a bit, but didn't think he could win so they would probably vote for Fred Thompson. (This is a perfect example of "rational apathy" in corporate law.)
I started thinking about this and realized that if these people decided to vote for Mike Huckabee, then maybe he could win. I like Mike. I have decided that it is worth mentioning to people because a collective effort could make a difference.
Please just take some time to go to his website and visit ontheissues.org to decide for yourself. You may not like Mike and you might support someone else; that is great as long as it is an informed decision.

1 comment:
Mike preached at Gateway a few months ago...he seems like a good guy. I enjoyed him.
Post a Comment