I Heart the iPhone
I received several cool gadgets for Christmas such as a watch (from my parents) for running that has a gps system and heart-rate monitor built in. However, for certain reasons, I have not been able to run the last few weeks, and therefore have not been able to use the watch.
I have been able to use the iPhone Eric and Lori (my in-laws) gave me. If you are wondering if the iPhone is overhyped, let me clear up any confusion -- it is not. It really is as cool as the commercials make it out to be.
Working part-time while finishing up law school full-time, the iPhone has handily allowed me to take care of other business that does not receive a scheduled time-slot, but is important all the same.
I do not want to encourage materialism, but you need to check the iPhone out.

No comments:
Post a Comment