PLEASE VISIT jbradhickman.com FOR THE NEWLY REDESIGNED SITE

Monday, August 27, 2007

For My Friends Who Are Parents (Expecting or Currently)

I have several friends who have either just had a new child, or will be having a child very soon. This post is for them.

Wisebread.com notified the readers of its blog, that by simply signing up at whattoexpect.com, you can receive a free copy of "What to Expect the First Year." I assume that this is from the same authors of "What to Expect When You Are Expecting." I have not read either as Heidi and I are no where near pregnant--so far we have bought plants; not even a dog yet.

If you and your spouse are pregnant, or if you just like receiving books in the mail for free, I suggest you check this out.

Click here to go directly to the offer

1 comment:

Amy said...

thanks for the link, hick! good draft last night, oh bearded one.