PLEASE VISIT jbradhickman.com FOR THE NEWLY REDESIGNED SITE

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Days and Days

Days have passed since I last posted. For this, I apologize, clerking has kept Heidi and I extremely busy. A blog will come soon, but until then, keep checking the blog, and read some classics. I would start with Robinson Cruesoe. Let me know what you think about it and I will give you my synopsis soon.

1 comment:

Tory D. Giddens said...

Hick...

"..a blog will come soon."

I think the whole thing is called a blog. When writing, it is appropriate to call the process "blogging," however, when it is finished it is called a post, one of many on the blog as a whole. Just like journaling... you journal and produce a journal entry, one of many in your journal as a whole. Just a thought... and perhaps a little material for your next post.

Tory