Map Your Run
I stumbled upon a great new website recently that I feel compelled to share. Mapmyrun.com helps you find the distance for any run, walk, or jog. Using a google map-like interface, you can zoom into your area, trace your route and it will measure the distance for you. You can also add points of interest like stretching or weight stations, rest stops, and water breaks. It also allows you to view other people's runs in other cities if you are traveling and need to run a certain distance.
The utility of this website lies in the fact that you no longer need to get in your car and try to measure the route.

1 comment:
If only I could count the dollars I've wasted cruising around trying to calculate the distance of my running route... I can see how this might be applicable to some of your more agile readers.
Post a Comment